We are pleasure to announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP version
1.3.12 which is a maintenance release for the 1.3.x Serie.
This new version addresses the following issues:
- Fixed: Could not write log files for the Modules::Htaccess module due to possible slash in names
- Fixed: Missing flush() method to return underlying tied array to immediate-write mode (iMSCP::Config)
- Fixed: Several encoding issues (wide characters)
- Fixed: Unless otherwise stated, config object must die when accessing a non-existent parameter (iMSCP::Config)
- Fixed: Failure when there are wide characters outputted to a filehandle for which utf8 layer is not set
- Fixed: Possible corruption of server/package configuration files
- Fixed: Servers::httpd config is loaded too early in 10_apache2_dualstack.pl
- Fixed: Usage of rewrite engine for setting up FCGI handlers leads to many troubles (apache2_php_fpm server)
- Review: Remove any comment and empty lines in production configuration files (Http server impl.)
You can download this new version at:
The i-MSCP team wishes you a Merry Christmas.
Source: i-MSCP release