We are pleasure to announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP version
1.3.11 which is a maintenance release for the 1.3.x Serie.
This new version addresses the following issues:
- Fixed: Users cannot make new login attempts after a blocking timeout (BruteForce core plugin)
- Fixed: Waiting time between login attempts is never put off, even when expected to be (BruteForce core plugin)
- Fixed: Wrong parameter passed-in to authentication result (Authentication service class)
- Added: `IMSCP_SETUP’ environment variable to make any sub-process aware of i-MSCP setup process
- Fixed: Installation fail on first attempt due to dpkg(1) post-invoke-tasks that are run too early
- Fixed: Blowfish secret is too short (Package::PhpMyAdmin::Installer)
- Fixed: PHP scripts are outputted without even being interpreted when the rewrite engine is disabled in .htaccess files (apache2_php_fpm server impl.)
You can download this new version at:
Thank you for choosing i-MSCP.
Source: i-MSCP release