We are pleasure to announce the immediate availability of i-MSCP version
1.3.10 which is a maintenance release for the 1.3.x Serie.
This new version addresses the following issues:
- Fixed: Bad cipher used in `imscp_common_methods.pl’ for decrypting database password, breaking software installer
- Added: Minified version of imscp.js file
- Fixed: Could not assign/un-assign htgroup (Protected area feature)
- Fixed: When creating/editing a htuser, credentials are not written in .htpasswd file (Protected area feature)
- Fixed: When deleting htuser, credentials are not removed from the .htpasswd file (Protected area feature)
- Fixed: Wrong SQL statement leading to 400 error page (Protected area feature)
- Fixed: Do not register listeners provided by a plugin that is not yet known by the plugin manager
- Fixed: Rewrite rules put in .htaccess files are never applied in some contexts (apache2_php_fpm server impl.)
- #IP-1678 Protected area feature – Several issues with htusers/htgroups
You can download this new version at:
Thank you for choosing i-MSCP.
Source: i-MSCP release