I updated Slimstat today – All went fine until I looked at my page again it was somewhat useless. I then took the backup from last night and put it online. Good problem fixed, I then again updated Slimstat and the page fucked up again. I tried many various hacks non seemed to help.

After 2 hours tried to disable all plugins related to Slimstat and the page work again hmm. Active Slimstat + Slimstat dashboard – All fine. Activate SlimStat ShortCodes page was again useless.
So this is a shout out, be careful with the plugins you choose.

So until I get home from work you’ll have to live with some images missing here and there.